So iv been playing online poker for about 2 years now (fairly unsuccessfully) and have finally decided to start a blog. I have always had the knack for poker and using my good maths and with the help of a few books and some coaching, i can actually say for the first time i am extremely confident in my game and ready to start tearing some shit up this year :))
I applied for staking/coaching just over a month ago and it has helped bring on my game tremendously. I pulled out today as i have now saved up a bankroll for myself.
As of tomorrow i will be playing on pokerstars the $3.50 45 mans, $2.50 90 mans and maybe a few of $4.50 180 mans in the evening. (all regular speed)
I aim to get my bankroll to $500 and then start mixing $7 90 man KO's and $6 45 mans along with the $4.50 180 mans. and also the odd MTT.
I would like to grind at least 40 sng's a day if not more. here is how i have been doing since i have recieved coaching!
No comments:
Post a Comment